"SAMOVAR" CAFE - A FUN STOP
TRIP WOW : http://tripwow.tripadvisor.com/tripwow/builder/ta-013e-b1a2-7559
MENU: Borsch, Piroshki, Pelmeni, Dessert and Russian Tea!
Welcome to the Russian Samovar Cafe serving Authentic Russian meals prepared individually.
TWO DINING CHOCES:
1. Do you want to just eat?
If you are in a hurry, you are welcome to eat at Samovar Cafe
on paper plates on the sunroom and stay 20 to 30 minutes, or you may take
your food to go.
2. Why not immerse yourself in a unique Russian dining experience?
1. Nina will entertain you with Russian folk music.
2. During a 1- hour time period, you will dine in Gift Shop, while she cooks for you.
3. You can converse with Nina afterwards.
4. You will have the opportunity to dress in genuine handmade Russian costumes (Collectible) for free photos.
You will find most of the answers to your questions in Info Book #2.
When time permits, Nina will gladly answer other questions you may have.
In order to choose the Russian Dining Experience ,
we ask you to purchase a Gift for $30-$35.
Reservations are strongly recommended, particularly for the Russian Dining Experience.
Please call ahead with your dining choice.
ph : (907) -235-6867
Thank you for your understanding and patronage .
Nina is getting older and now very ill.
She has rheumatoid arthritis in her knees and works every summer.
Please understand and make your choice ordering a reservation.
and Russian Holidays.
Please feel free to email questions to us at: email@example.com
Borsch-a traditional Vegetable soup.
''Keeps people together''!
Dinner is served
Russian Traditional Tea and Dessert.
GUESTS IN CAFE 2007
GUESTS in CAFE Aug 2007
(Hearty meal for the hungry)
Combo- Pel'meni (Dumplings) and Sauerkraut with Polish Sausage.